Copyright and Trademark Policy
Users are prohibited from using the our lithographic service that infringes third party intellectual property rights (such as right of publicity, copyright, trademark, and trade dress). We makes every attempt to limit the instances where a user of the our services infringes on a third party’s intellectual property rights.
We respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright & trademark infringement must be sent to
We will respond to all such notifications in an expeditious manner and take appropriate action. When required and if appropriate, this response may include one or more of the following actions:
- removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material;
- terminating a user’s access to and use of the website and/or closing an account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If we become aware that one of our users or account holders is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user or account holder. In the case of termination, we have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
MPORTANT: The foregoing contact is for copyright claims only.
To be effective, the copyright claim must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice via email
Except for materials submitted by you or other persons or entities or taken from the public domain, all text, artwork, graphics and other works of authorship created by or for WindFireAuto and made part of the Website, together with the selection, arrangement and presentation of such materials, are protected copyrights of WindFireAuto